Nicolas Veron is a senior fellow at Bruegel in Brussels and a visiting fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington, DC.
Recent Blog Posts by Nicolas Veron
- The Political Redefinition of Europe
- Is Europe Ready for Banking Union?
- A New Era for Global Financial Standards
- Europe’s Fiscal Union Still Lacks a Blueprint
- Markets, Politics, and the Euro
- Too Big to Fail: The Transatlantic Debate
- Is the European Market Turmoil Self-Inflicted?
- The European Union Has Not Yet Solved Its Banking Problem
- Europe’s Stress Tests: Only One Step Toward Banking Repair