Mikka Pineda is an analyst at Roubini Global Economics. She currently covers Japan, Australia, the Philippines and New Zealand and had previously covered MENA, markets and global monetary policy in addition to Asia. She is quoted in a variety of publications, including Time, Forbes, Bloomberg, MarketWatch, Newsweek, The Australian and The National (United Arab Emirates). Mikka graduated from Brown University with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a concentration in the political economy of development.
Recent Blog Posts by Mikka Pineda
- RGE’s Wednesday Note – Will Silver Sparkle in 2010?
- Wednesday Note – Deja Vu: Will the U.S. Undergo a Reprise of 1937?
- Fine-Tuning Australian Monetary Policy
- 2009 U.S. Economic Outlook: Q1 2009 Update
- How Severely Will Asia Be Affected By the Global Recession?
- Are Asian Central Banks Still Behind the Inflation Curve?
- FannieMae & FreddieMac Seized: Bail-Out of the Mortgage Industry
- A Wobbly Coalition Of The Unwilling