Christian Menegatti is vice president and head of global economic research at Roubini Global Economics. Christian's areas of expertise are global macroeconomics, the U.S. economy, the U.S. housing sector, monetary policy and capital flows and foreign-reserve accumulation and management. Previously, Christian spent three years as a research scholar at New York University’s department of economics. Christian makes regular media appearances on CNBC, Forbes and Fox Business News, and is frequently quoted in the financial press. He has been an invited speaker at a variety of institutions including the Carnegie Council, Chatham House, Merrill Lynch and the Society for Quantitative Analysis. His research has been quoted by several scholars and institutions including the IMF and the European Commission. He holds a Ph.D in economics from the University of Venice, Italy, and a master’s degree in economics and finance from Venice International University.
Recent Blog Posts by Christian Menegatti
- RGE’s Wednesday Note: How the Other Half Looks
- RGE’s Wednesday Note – Reading the Tea Leaves for Q2 and Beyond
- Forecasting Home Prices in the U.S.
- RGE Monitor – U.S. Economic Outlook: Q2 2009 Update
- 2009 U.S. Economic Outlook: Q1 2009 Update
- Life Without Home Equity (Withdrawal) – Down to $24bn in Q1 2008
- One Year Later, Still Crunch Time