Arnab Das is managing director of market research and strategy at Roubini Global Economics. Before joining Roubini Global Economics, Arnab was responsible for emerging markets research and strategy and global foreign-exchange research and strategy at Dresdner Kleinwort, the investment banking arm of the Dresdner Bank Group, where he served as co-head of global economics and strategy. Prior to Dresdner, Arnab worked at JP Morgan as a strategist in emerging markets research focused on Latin America, and headed up the Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa strategy efforts. He achieved or led teams to repeated No. 1 rankings in emerging markets and foreign-exchange strategy as recognized by Euromoney, Credit Magazine, Global Investor, and FX Weekly. He continues to have a strong following among asset managers, hedge funds, and sovereign wealth funds, particularly in the field of emerging markets. Arnab studied at Princeton University and the London School of Economics, and is based in London and New York.
Recent Blog Posts by Arnab Das
- A Divorce Settlement for the Eurozone
- Honey, I Shrunk the Gross National Debt!
- Wednesday Note: S&P Outlook Downgrade Reminds Washington to Do the Right Thing
- RGE’s Wednesday Note – What’s Ahead for the Fed?
- Back to the Future? The Shape of Reforms to Come…
- The Crisis Will Spread Without a Plan B
- RGE’s Wednesday Note – No Greece in the American Machine
- Will Europe’s PIGS Learn to Fly?
- Nothing “Perverse” about the Flight to Bonds
- Medicine for Europe’s Sinking South