Arpitha Bykere is senior analyst for Asia at Roubini Global Economics, with a focus on South and Southeast Asian countries. Her interests also include international trade and globalization, global fiscal issues and labor market trends. She has been quoted in a number of financial publications, including the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Reuters, the Associated Press, the Washington Post, CNN Money and Market Watch. Arpitha previously worked in the international economics division at the government of India’s Planning Commission. She holds a bachelor's degree in economics with honors from Delhi University and a master's degree in economics from Syracuse University.
Recent Blog Posts by Arpitha Bykere
- RGE Wed. Note: Renewed Risks and Multi-Speed Global Recovery to Restrain World Trade Flows
- RGE’s Wednesday Note – Global Trade in Recovery Mode
- RGE’s Wednesday Note – Sovereign Debt: The Developed World’s Next Big Problem?
- Does Asia’s Economic Rebound Signal the Return to Stellar Growth?
- The Re-Emergence of Global Protectionism: A Newer Version of Smoot-Hawley?
- Focus on the U.S. Economy
- Are Asian Central Banks Still Behind the Inflation Curve?
- South and South-East Asia in the Midst of a Global Recession