Time to Downsize the Fed

Nice video on the Fed:

If anything, the video understates the problem. The Fed’s bail-out of Wall Street Fraudsters actually sums to $29 Trillion. Yes, that is Trillion with a capital T.

I will soon post research to support that number.

19 Responses to “Time to Downsize the Fed”

SergioNovember 13th, 2011 at 11:47 pm

I like Obama better than the Republicans, BUT it's incredible how much corruption he has tolerated. I agree with some of Ron Paul's points of views, but his obsession with the gold standard makes me a bit weary.

brolltheamericanNovember 16th, 2011 at 1:28 am

Randall, your blog's comment section has been taken over by spammers. Time to tighten the controls. Interested in seeing the details of the $29 Trillion.

HTC SyncNovember 30th, 2011 at 1:11 am

I simply desired to say thanks again. I do not know the things that I would’ve sorted out without those creative concepts shared by you relating to this field. Previously it was an absolute alarming circumstance in my position, however , discovering this professional form you managed it made me to weep over delight. I will be happy for the support and even hope you know what an amazing job you are always accomplishing training other individuals through your websites. I am sure you have never come across any of us.

EscortsDecember 8th, 2011 at 7:35 am

Hiya! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you will have right here on this post. I will be coming again to your weblog for more soon.

odzyskiwanie danychDecember 9th, 2011 at 3:55 am

I just linked this page. It is an interesting read for anyone. I think great books are a direct link to our past and for a good education real books need to be read very well, in private, quietly, without distraction by computers and electronic gadgets. We need to support our libraries, authors, journalists, publishers and book stores before it is too late.

Sybil MorgretDecember 9th, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Girl, I loved the minty freshness of this post. You’re right. The Philistines who criticize your appearance really should post their own picture, their own weight, their own IQ, and their own resume of screen credits. Oh wait, that’s right; they have no screen credits. Or credibility. Whoops. I almost forgot. Right on. You made my day. And BTW, my nine year old son thinks you are the bomb. Even without the gold bikini.

flying fish toyDecember 11th, 2011 at 10:51 am

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you

odzyskiwanie danychDecember 11th, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Following up on Bob’s point, Ovadyah, RSFH was fighting a rearguard action from the right, not the left. He most certainly was not engaged in slaughtering sacred cows in the way I think you mean. Recall that during his time, the now-dominant outlooks that together coalesce in the Lithuanian yeshiva movement were in their infancy, and were mostly of concern to Lithuanians. R’ Hirsch had complete hashkofic and rabbinical autonomy in the orthodox Jewish sphere of his concern, and was among the senior rabbonim in Germany both in terms of office and seniority. (His level of seniority can be overstated, and sometimes is — Chief Rabbi of Moravia, which he was before he took over the position in Frankfurt, was not exactly top rabbinical banana — but I believe I can stand by this point.) So he was not “fighting Lakewood” or Bnei Brak or something like that. He was responding to a cultural and historical moment, for sure, where to speak to Germans and tell them that the culture in which they took so much pride should be irrelevant to their lives would have resulted in a very lonely and quickly irrelevant rabbinical existence — and because of the circumstances of this moment in time and place, today’s dominant outlook is that his philosophy was indeed a horaas sha’ah, an emergency measure.

SalvadorDecember 12th, 2011 at 7:48 pm

?????????. ?????? ?????? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????????????? ????????? ???????? ??? ???????????? ??? ??, ??? ??????? ??????? ?????????, ? ?????????? ??????? ????????????? ??????????.

obbergtonDecember 13th, 2011 at 6:19 am

For long time now I have been searching for a dosa recipe using soy beans and finally have found it. Thank you very much. I’m going to try this out very soon.

Jennifer Aniston FeetDecember 13th, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!