Vega is a commodity trader at a large market making firm. After studying political science at the University of Pennsylvania, Vega began trading professionally and studying macroeconomics in his spare time.
Recent Blog Posts by Vega
- Making Sense of Inflation – Vega
- Shortage of Dollars?
- What makes stocks rally?
- The economic collapse in whimsical poetic form – Vega
- What is productivity? (or how far could GPD drop?)
- What are stocks worth? (or how I came to love the PE ratio)
- Will the Euro exist in 3 years?
- The “Anti-Consensus Rule” and Inflation
- Managing Risk