Syed Zahid Ahmad is Assistant Secretary General for AICMEU Ltd. Trust. Mr. Ahmad has worked as Hon. Students Counsellor for Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah, KSA for Western Region, India and also for Census of India 1981 at Aligarh , among other positions.
Syed Zahid Ahmad has also worked as a social worker engaged with All India Council of Muslim Economic Upliftment Trust since 1996 contributing for economic reforms of Indian Muslims. He has done some extra work on the following reports:
- Justice Rajendra Sachar Report
- Report on Financial Inclusion by Dr. C. Rangarajan Commitee.
- Draft of 11th Five Year Plan document
- National Policy for Voluntary Sector organizations
- Draft Report of Raguram Committee on Financial Sector Reforms.
Mr. Ahmad is a keen to study the macro economic and financial sector indicators for inclusive growth of India. He holds a degree in Economics from AMU Aligarh.
Recent Blog Posts by Syed Zahid Ahmad
- CDS Derivatives Cannot Mitigate Financial Risks
- Islamic Finance to Reduce Fiscal Deficit in India
- India: Fiscal Deficit and Bank Loans
- Economic challenges might be opportunities for us
- Political will is required to resolve economic problems
- Financial Sector Regulations for Economic Growth
- The Financial Sector Crisis and Islamic Banking
- Islamic banking restrains bankruptcy
- Economics of Islamic Banking in India