Rolfe Winkler, CFA, blogs about economics and finance for the Mortgage Lender Implode-o-Meter at OptionARMageddon.com. He has written op-eds and/or contributed quotes and other material to WSJ.com, NPR, NY Daily News, Baltimore Sun, Chicago Sun-Times, HousingWire Magazine, FT's Alphaville, and Huffington Post among others. In addition to RGE Monitor, Rolfe writes for Seeking Alpha and Naked Capitalism. The primary goal of his writing is to explain financial topics of the day in simple, though not oversimplified, terms.
Recent Blog Posts by Rolfe Winkler
- Keynesians, Please Exit Stage Left
- BankUnited’s Sordid History
- Geithner Admits: Easy money did us in
- Stress Test Bargaining: Dealing with the Devil?
- FDIC’s Insurance Commitments 34% Higher Than Reported
- Chrysler to File Bankruptcy, Obama Unhappy with “Money People”
- Stress Test: Tangible Common Equity, 3/31/09