Janet Manley is an editor at EconoMonitor and Roubini Global Economics. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Blog Posts by Janet Manley
- Roubini.com Is Looking for Social Media Interns
- EconoMonitor Highlights: A Servant of Three Masters
- EconoMonitor Highlights: Base Jumping
- EconoMonitor Highlights: To the Fiscal Cliff!
- Obama Win Gives Markets the Blues
- The Arts: A Driver of Growth?
- The Economist: The Wrong Lessons Were Taken From Black Monday
- Biden and Ryan Clash on Economy, and Everything Else
- Wynne Godley and the Eurozone’s Eventual Sovereign Crisis
- Quote of the Day From The Economist’s Charlemagne: ‘Stitch by Stitch’
- Regional Feds Weigh In on U.S. Labor Situation: Time to Worry About the Employment Mandate
- New Leaders from Egypt, Libya, Somalia at UN General Annual Meeting
- Romney: ‘The Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in establishing peace’
- Steve Keen: Should We Be Worried About Australia’s Private Debt Level?
- Nouriel on Draghi’s Plan: It Could Weaken EUR in Longer Run
- Sheila Bair Visits Occupy Wall Street
- Clinton Ties Values to Economic Policy: ‘I Know We’re Better Off’