Italo Lombardi is Emerging Markets economist at RGE Monitor. Previously, he was an Economist at IDEAglobal, a consulting firm for financial markets located in New York. Mr. Lombardi develops analysis on the Brazilian economy and market strategies for Brazilian markets.
+55.11.3523-7540 (when calling from Brazil)
Recent Blog Posts by Italo Lombardi
- Latin America – The Week Ahead: July 27 – 31
- Latin America – The Week Ahead: June 15th – June 19th
- Latin America – The Week Ahead: June 8th – June 12th
- Latin America – The Week Ahead June 1st – June 5th
- Latin America – The Week Ahead
- CHILE – Going Into the Q1 2009 GDP Figures: Any Good News?
- Mexico—Headline Inflation Surprised to the Downside But Core CPI Remained Sticky in January
- Have Firms in Latin America Reduced Their Exposure to FX Fluctuations?
- Latin American CDS Spreads and Currencies: A Quick Descriptive Analysis
- Brazilian Fiscal Accounts Booming
- Will Commodities Deflation Save the Brazilian Central Bank?
- The Brazilian Real under Krugman-Obstfeld DD-AA Model
- Brazil- COPOM Decision in Line with Expectations: 50 bp cut to 11.5%
- BRAZIL – Central Bank Intervention: Facts and Ideas