Ester Faia is a professor at Goethe University Frankfurt and holds a chair in monetary and fiscal policy. She has been previously appointed as assistant professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra and University of Rome at Tor Vergata. She was educated at Bocconi University and New York University (PhD, Economics, 2002). She has published in the following fields: monetary economics; dynamic general equilibrium modelling; labor markets.
Recent Blog Posts by Ester Faia
- Raising commodity and oil prices: irrational speculation or trending shortage of energy supply?
- Financial crises and rising inflation: the role of monetary policy
- Low fertility and low women labour force participation: a delay syndrome?
- The dark side of monetary expansions
- “Lisbon meets Lisbon”: can the Treaty solve the troubles of the Agenda?
- Labor market reform in Europe: where do we stand?