David Rogovic is an analyst at Roubini Global Economics focusing on Turkey, Russia and the Baltic countries. Prior to joining RGE, he was a Fulbright Scholar to the Republic of Croatia. He also spent two years working in the financial institutions ratings group at Standard & Poor’s. David holds a master’s degree from Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs with a concentration in advanced policy and economic analysis.
Recent Blog Posts by David Rogovic
- New IMF Forecasts Highlight Uncertainty Surrounding Turkish Growth Outlook
- Russian Income Growth: Lagging Behind or Lurking in the Shadows?
- Will Credit Growth Support Russia’s Economic Growth in 2011?
- Russia: Privatization Program Faces Many Obstacles
- Swedish Banks: Could They Get Burned By Heavy Baltic Exposure?