Danny Quah is Professor of Economics and Co-Director LSE Global Governance.
Recent Blog Posts by Danny Quah
- The East Grows Only Because the West Consumes…It’s a Hypothesis
- UK Austerity and Growth: Winter Is Coming
- A Small Proposal to Rebalance the Global Economy: Just Let China Grow
- Clash at ERC: The UK and the Eurozone in the Shifting Global Economy
- Making Global Policy: The Great Shift East
- The Global Economy’s Shifting Center of Gravity
- Malaysia’s New Economic Model: Making Choices
- China in Global Economic Recovery
- Where in the world is Asian Thrift and the Global Savings Glut?