Christian Menegatti is vice president and head of global economic research at Roubini Global Economics. Christian's areas of expertise are global macroeconomics, the U.S. economy, the U.S. housing sector, monetary policy and capital flows and foreign-reserve accumulation and management. Previously, Christian spent three years as a research scholar at New York University’s department of economics. Christian makes regular media appearances on CNBC, Forbes and Fox Business News, and is frequently quoted in the financial press. He has been an invited speaker at a variety of institutions including the Carnegie Council, Chatham House, Merrill Lynch and the Society for Quantitative Analysis. His research has been quoted by several scholars and institutions including the IMF and the European Commission. He holds a Ph.D in economics from the University of Venice, Italy, and a master’s degree in economics and finance from Venice International University.
Recent Blog Posts by Christian Menegatti
- RGE’s Christian Menegatti and Arnab Das Discuss China Slowdown, Oil Prices, and Potential Fed Action
- RGE’s Christian Menegatti and Megan Greene Chat about the EZ – Fewer Headlines, Just as Many Problems
- RGE’s Christian Menegatti CNBC Video – Bailout Won’t Save Greece’s Solvency
- Latin America: A Closer Look at Inflation and Growth Dynamics in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Colombia
- Could Capital Inflows to EM be Slowing?
- Financial Meltdown Reshaping Wall Street
- Where Is this U.S. Recession Already?