Eduardo Cavallo is an Economist at the Research Department Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). He holds a PhD from Harvard University. His research interests are in the fields of international finance and macroeconomics with a focus on Latin America
Recent Blog Posts by Eduardo Cavallo
- Dealing with an International Credit Crunch: Lessons from Latin America
- The Case for Optimism amid the Crisis
- Do Ratings Matter?
- Public Investment in Developing Countries: Blessing or Curse?
- How to Spend $10 billion in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Getting Ready for the Next Catastrophe
- The Cost of Financing
- A Thought on Private Investment