Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi is the Founder and CEO of Foresight Advisors. Over the past 20 years, he has been working in the field of economic analysis, business management and international investments in Europe, the US, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa.
Prior to creating Foresight Advisors, Dr. Magnoli Bocchi was Chief Economist and member of the management team and Investment Committee at the Kuwait China Investment Company (KCIC). Before joining KCIC, he was senior economist with the World Bank, where he was recruited through the Young Professionals Program in 2000. Previously, he held the positions of Research Associate at Harvard University and Economist at the Inter-American Development Bank.
He is Qualified Chartered Accountant, Fiscal and Business consultant under Italian jurisdiction (Dottore Commercialista) and has published numerous articles and books.
He holds a Ph.D. in Management Sciences from ESADE; an MBA/MIM from CEMS (Bocconi/ESADE); and a BA in Business Administration from Bocconi University. He is also completing a degree in International Law from the University of Parma.
Recent Blog Posts by Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi
- Hold Those Bonds
- Understanding Egypt
- The World Has Changed, the International Monetary System Needs Some Serious Re-Thinking
- Job Creation: What Can the GCC Learn From Asia?
- GCC: How to Create Jobs for Nationals?
- MENA: No Reforms, No Growth
- Is This a Lost Decade for Growth?
- Frail Fundamentals, Rising Liquidity: Where to Invest?
- 2012: The Year of Debt Restructuring
- China Is No Japan
- Asia’s Upcoming Pension Reforms
- Recession Risks, Debt-Restructuring Inevitable, Inflation Likely
- Currency Management Needs Coordinated Action
- The Gulf and Asia: The Re-emergence of a Road Once Traveled
- MENA: If Not Now, When?