Arnab Das is managing director of market research and strategy at Roubini Global Economics. Before joining Roubini Global Economics, Arnab was responsible for emerging markets research and strategy and global foreign-exchange research and strategy at Dresdner Kleinwort, the investment banking arm of the Dresdner Bank Group, where he served as co-head of global economics and strategy. Prior to Dresdner, Arnab worked at JP Morgan as a strategist in emerging markets research focused on Latin America, and headed up the Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa strategy efforts. He achieved or led teams to repeated No. 1 rankings in emerging markets and foreign-exchange strategy as recognized by Euromoney, Credit Magazine, Global Investor, and FX Weekly. He continues to have a strong following among asset managers, hedge funds, and sovereign wealth funds, particularly in the field of emerging markets. Arnab studied at Princeton University and the London School of Economics, and is based in London and New York.
Recent Blog Posts by Arnab Das
- Das: Inflows to India Should Continue in 2013, Provided Adjustment Continues
- RGE’s Arnab Das Bloomberg Video on ECB Policy, Spain Outlook
- RGE’s Christian Menegatti and Arnab Das Discuss China Slowdown, Oil Prices, and Potential Fed Action
- A Divorce Settlement for the Eurozone
- RGE’s Arnab Das CNBC Video and Report: Europe Deleveraging to Cause Recession?
- RGE’s Arnab Das – Rupee Will Underperform, Not Bullish on it
- Lessons for the EZ From Alexander Hamilton
- RGE’s Nowakowski and Das Debate: Why Not Make the EFSF a Hedge Fund?
- RGE’s Das Bloomberg Video: Das Expects ECB Interest Rate Cut Is ‘Around the Corner’
- Rubble of Rouble as a Precedent for the EZ EUR? HSBC’s King and RGE’s EZ Does It
- RGE’s Arnab Das – Greek `Selective’ Default May Protect Investors
- India – Roadmap for Growth: RGE’s Arnab Das with Harsha Subramaniam