William K. Black: ‘Enforce the Laws for the 99′

This segment of yesterday’s Dylan Ratigan show features William K. Black and David DeGraw of AmpedStatus.com.  Black argues that we need, “fire Geithner, fire Holder, and demand Bernanke’s resignation, and … replace them with people who will actually enforce the laws for the 99[%].”

This meets with David DeGraw’s approval, who then enlists our favorite white-collar criminologist to serve as the Attorney General for the Occupy Wall Street movement. Watch the entire segment here.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

This post originally appeared at New Economic Perspectives and is reproduced with permission.

15 Responses to “William K. Black: ‘Enforce the Laws for the 99′”

frequent bloody nosesOctober 19th, 2011 at 4:49 am

I’m not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

bloody nose treatmentOctober 19th, 2011 at 5:10 am

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

XOM stock priceOctober 19th, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

android lock screenOctober 20th, 2011 at 1:48 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

KickServeTennis.comOctober 26th, 2011 at 9:03 am

Hey! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!

bilete avionOctober 29th, 2011 at 11:27 am

What you have here it is an interesting piece of information. But first of all I must salute all the visitors. Hy. And now I must say that I have post http://www.economonitor.com/blog/2011/10/william-… on my Digg profile. And this because at last I found what I was looking for. What you give us here is really the best information. When I saw this tittle, EconoMonitor : EconoMonitor » William K. Black: ‘Enforce the Laws for the 99′, on my google search I was very glad. It is possible I found something with the same ideea here http://www.xbileteavion.ro, I’m not sure but I thing it was the same. My regrds

Sportbike InsuranceOctober 29th, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

is depression hereditaryOctober 30th, 2011 at 7:34 am

What you have here it is an interesting article. But first of all I must salute all the visitors. Bounjour. After this I must say that I m going to post http://www.economonitor.com/blog/2011/10/william-… on my Digg profile. I will do this because at last I found what I was looking for. What you share here is really the best post. In the minute I saw this tittle, EconoMonitor : EconoMonitor » William K. Black: ‘Enforce the Laws for the 99′, on google search I was very happy. Maybe I found something with the same ideea here <a href="http://www.isdepressionhereditary.info,” target=”_blank”>www.isdepressionhereditary.info, I’m not sure but I thing it was the same. All the best

levoscoliosisOctober 30th, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

MilagrosOctober 30th, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with a few p.c. to force the message home a little bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

traduceriOctober 31st, 2011 at 1:40 am

What you have here it is a great piece of information. But first of all I must say all every one. . And second I must say that I will post http://www.economonitor.com/blog/2011/10/william-… on my Facebook profile. I will do this because at last I found what I was looking for. What you post here is really very good information. In the minute I saw this tittle, EconoMonitor : EconoMonitor » William K. Black: ‘Enforce the Laws for the 99′, on google search I was very happy. It is possible I found something like this here http://www.toplevel-traduceri.ro, I’m not sure but I thing it was the same. All the best

Emre Deliveli The Kapali Carsi

Emre Deliveli is a freelance consultant, part-time lecturer in economics and columnist. Previously, Emre worked as economist for Citi Istanbul, covering Turkey and the Balkans. He was previously Director of Economic Studies at the Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey in Ankara and has has also worked at the World Bank, OECD, McKinsey and the Central Bank of Turkey. Emre holds a B.A., summa cum laude, from Yale University and undertook his PhD studies at Harvard University, in Economics.