Jennifer Kapila is a financial institutions strategist at Roubini Global Economics. She previously covered European financial institutions as a credit analyst at Dresdner Kleinwort and has been quoted in various publications, including the Financial Times and Bloomberg. She holds a joint master's degree from the University College of London and the School of Oriental and African Studies, and a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Texas at Austin with a concentration in Latin American studies.
Jennifer Kapila on Twitter
Recent Blog Posts by Jennifer Kapila
- EBA Stress Tests – A Possible Palliative But We Won’t Hold Our Breath
- Highlights from the CEPR Conference on Financial Reform
- RGE’s Wednesday Note: Still Stressed After Tests
- RGE’s Wednesday Note: Whither the Regulatory Winds?
- Nothing “Perverse” about the Flight to Bonds
- More Pain Yet to Rain on Spain?
- CoCos: No Antidote to Go-Go Boom-Bust Cycles