Gina Sanchez is director of equity and asset allocation strategy for RGE. Before joining RGE, Gina spent four years as an institutional asset manager, serving at the California Endowment, a US$3 billion Los Angeles-based foundation, as managing director of public investments and at the Ford Foundation, a US$10 billion New York-based foundation, as director of public investments. In both roles, Gina was responsible for making asset allocation and manager selection recommendations for all external public managers, including both total return and absolute return strategies. In addition, she was a portfolio manager and strategist for eight years at American Century Investment Management in Mountain View, Calif. She also worked in Emerging Markets Research at JP Morgan in New York. She is frequently quoted in Barron’s, Bloomberg, The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, and was a recipient of Institutional Investor’s 2009 Foundations and Endowments Rising Stars Award. She holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from Harvard and a master’s in international policy studies from Stanford.
Recent Blog Posts by Gina Sanchez
- RGE’s Gina Sanchez CNBC Video: Rally on Greece Elections Will Be Short-Lived
- RGE’s Gina Sanchez CNBC Video – Does the Rally Have Legs?
- RGE’s Gina Sanchez CNBC Video – Trading the Globe: Bulls From Brazil
- RGE’s Gina Sanchez CNBC Video – Rally of 2012 Short-Lived?
- RGE’s Gina Sanchez CNBC Videos on QE3 and Market Reaction
- RGE’s Gina Sanchez CNBC Video – Investment Risks in Russia and Eastern Europe
- RGE’s Gina Sanchez on CNBC: Dividend Stocks vs. Treasuries